- This event has passed.
Queanbeyan 4 Wheel Drive Spectacular
01/02/2020 @ 08:30 - 02/02/2020 @ 16:00$15
Welcome! We are preparing for the 18th 4WD Spectacular Show here in Queanbeyan, Southern NSW. We have been running the Show every other year for over quarter of a century and we are keen to have another great event for 2020.
The aim of the Show is to encourage responsible and recreational use of four wheel drive vehicles in the Australian environment and to provide four wheel drivers or potential drivers with access to information and products that will encourage responsible outdoor activities. This event is held biennially and has been a great success for the clubs and exhibitors over the past twenty eight years.
This show is unique to our region and is definitely for 4WD and outdoor enthusiasts. With one in six vehicles sold in Australia a four-wheel drive vehicle, the potential interest in this event is enormous, particularly with the exhibitor support of the event.
Fundamentally, it will help to educate people with an understanding of the four wheel drive code of ethics and the value of belonging to a 4WD club.
Over one hundred and twenty 4WD vehicle, accessory and outdoor recreation exhibitions featuring:
- The latest 4WD vehicles, many available to ride in on our famous test track
- Camper Trailers and proper off road caravans
- Tents and camping equipment
- 4WD accessories, Performance, and Recovery gear
- Exciting 4WD track
- Outdoor recreation gear including bikes & kayaks
- 4WD and equipment education seminars run by exhibitors and clubs
- 4WD Club Displays
- Food Stalls and coffee tents
- Activities for kids
- Special show priced equipment and deals available
- Free Parking within showground
- Free camping on site for exhibitors
- Demonstrations of outdoor activities and 4WD vehicles
The event schedule will provide many static and action displays of four wheel drive activities and trials. This will give both the enthusiast and prospective 4WD enthusiast an exciting opportunity to experience the fun and adventure of four wheel driving, whilst also learning the necessity for sensible training, and respect for the trails and environment.
ENTRY: Adults $15, Concession $10, children free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Opening Hours: Saturday 08:30am – 5:00pm & Sunday 08:30am – 4:00pm