- This event has passed.
Victorian 4WD Show
16/02/2020 @ 09:00 - 16:00$18
Australia’s longest running 4WD Show, the Victorian 4WD Show run by the Land Rover Owners Club of Victoria, celebrated it’s 40th year in February 2018, at its new home of Lardner Park near Warragul. Club President, Fred de Gooyer stated “we are so excited about the opportunities that are available at Lardner Park we all believe that we shall be able to provide a superior show for 4WD enthusiasts.”Victorian 4WD Show Coordinator, Daniel Berry, agrees, “our first show at Lardner Park was a huge success with approximately 6000 people in attendance. We would like to thank everyone that supported the show. However, with such a fantastic turnout, we did face some new challenges. We are working very closely with Lardner Park management regarding traffic control, public entry gates, car parking and ticket lines.”
With easier access for all, a wider range of exhibitors, and maintaining a country location with the inclusion of a new 4WD Adventure Circuit, the show promises to continue as Australia’s longest running and most comprehensive 4WD show.
Show features include:
- 4WD Accessories – All the latest gadgets and essentials from solar panels to swags.
- Vehicle Modifications – Need an ECU upgrade, maybe a custom built drawer system, awesome…just don’t tell the missus.
- Camping Gear – Tents, Pegs and Hammers.
- Off-Road Camper Trailers – Hook up and go….anywhere!
- Fishing Equipment – From a lure to a tinny, it’s all here.
- Hunting Victoria – Talk to the best in hunting, how to’s and safety, and all the best gear.
- Demonstration Area – Watch the team show and explain various recovery and winching techniques, we will look at the differences between the new and old technology. Exhibitor product spotlights and visitor give away’s.
- 4WD Adventure Circuit – Here the public can climb on board with an experienced local club member and help navigate the awesome test track. Hang on tight as we work our way through the super steep hill climbs and bog holes….yeah!
- Free Kids Entertainment – Jumping Castle, Face Painting & More!
- Also – Catering vans, acres of parking, under cover eating area and restroom facilities.
ENTRY: Adults $18, Children Under 16 Free
Opening Hours: Sunday 9:00am – 4:00pm
No dogs permitted at Lardner Park. Bona fide guide dogs permitted.