- DOUBLE LOCKING HANDLES – Each canopy features double locking handles on the rear door and come with keyed alike access to any fitted lift up window(s).
- LIFT UP FRONT WINDOW – A lift up front window using 2mm tinted safety glass is standard on most models, to allow unobscured rearward vision and easy access to clean the rear cabin glass.
- WEATHER PROOF DESIGN – The exterior boasts a premium quality, weatherproof design with a UV rated finish to suit the harsh Australian environment.
- EASY CLEAN INTERIOR – The Classic Plus Canopy uses smooth, inert materials that are easy to clean, ensuring your interior remains odourless.
- LIFT-UP WINDOW OPTION (SHOWN) – A lift up window utilising gas struts, is available for one or both sides of a canopy and allows for easier access to the back of your utility. Sliding side windows are standard fitment on all ARB Classic Plus canopies.
- LED INTERIOR LIGHT – Ascent canopies are fitted with a high output LED light, making it easier to locate work tools and other gear in dark conditions.
- TINTED SAFETY GLASS – 5mm tinted and tempered safety glass is used for the rear door and side windows.
- KEYLESS ENTRY – The Classic Plus canopy boasts remote central locking for the rear door. The remote central locking will auto lock if the vehicle is left unlocked and the vehicle doors have not been opened.
- HIGH SPECIFICATION ADHESIVE – The Classic Plus canopy features thermoplastic seals and high specification adhesive. A special seal for the lower rear door corners is also incorporated to reduce glare and the potential water and dust ingress.