- ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION – Made from tough, impact resistant plastic polymer, the roto moulding manufacturing process results in no welds or seams in the design, providing exceptional strength and impact resistance.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC DESIGN – The use of polymer enables more intricate shapes to be manufactured, ensuring the largest possible volume is achieved for each vehicle application.
- NON-RIGID MOUNTING SYSTEM – Rubber coated steel mounting straps allow for movement of the tank within the chassis and have been designed to meet the extra load requirements. They attach to original mounting points within the vehicle chassis, keeping the tank secure and allowing fast and easy installation.
- ROBUST AND LIGHTWEIGHT – With a wall thickness of between 7mm and 9mm (depending on the model), and less than half the weight of a comparative steel tank, the flexible polymer is resistant to UV, chemicals, fire and heat, as well as providing excellent strength and impact resistance.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC FUEL PUMP MODULE – CNC machined from 8mm thick steel to prevent leakage and eliminate distortion of the mounting area, the fuel pump module sealing flange is zinc plated for resistance against corrosion.
- DESIGNED AND TESTED TO GO THE DISTANCE. – Prior to leaving the factory, all Frontier tanks are hydrostatically tested to ensure optimal tank structure and seal integrity.
- QUALITY HARDWARE THROUGHOUT – Each Frontier tank is fitted with a fully machined filler neck milled from aluminium, allowing for fast, easy fuel delivery. Additionally, the tank breather incorporates a one-way valve to prevent fuel leakage in the event of a vehicle rollover.
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA BY ARB – Includes 3 year warranty
Note: Distance to empty trip meter will no longer function with a larger tank installed.