- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- CTCSS and DCS
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Selectable duplex channels
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- External speaker socket
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Programmable scan function
- Adjustable squelch
- Five year warranty
- Australian designed and engineered
In the Box:
- TX3100 Super compact UHF CB radio
- High performance magnetic antenna
- 360 degree adjustable mounting bracket
- Cigarette lighter DC lead
- 2.4 mtrs RG174A/U coaxial cable terminated with FME plug
- Spare GME model label
- Instruction manual